Policy on Protection of Personal Information
Orthomedico Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), conducts clinical trials on human subjects (hereinafter referred to as “clinical trials”) based on its corporate philosophy of ‘Sparing no effort to prove food safety’. In order to achieve the best possible result for each clinical trial, the Company seeks cooperation from many parties and communicate closely with the participants involved. In other words, personal information is a major part of its services.
Hence, if any incidence such as leak of personal information is to happen, the risk the Company being functionally shaken will likely be high, and thus any clinical trials to be conducted in the future will be seriously affected.
- Management of personal information
- In the interest of maintaining accuracy and up-to-datedness of entrusted personal information, preventing inappropriate access, loss, corruption or manipulation of personal information, necessary steps such as setting up and maintaining a security system, ensuring proper management system and thorough staff education, are being taken to execute safety measures and carry out strict management of personal information.
- Safety measures for personal information
- In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, and prevent any leak, loss or damage to it, the Company sets up internal regulations and performs any necessary corrective action to ensure that thorough and safe measures on the security of personal information are taken.
- Compliance and review of law and regulations
Nevertheless, for any reason should there be any modifications to the policy, such will be announced on the Company’s site.
- Disclosure, modification and termination of use of personal information
- In the case of any request for disclosure, modification, addition, deletion, notification of use, or rejection to use or provision, the Company will work to respond quickly while following the Company’s procedures.
- General inquiries and complaints about handling of personal information
- For inquiries about the handling of personal information, or requests concerning matters such as consultation, complaint or disclosure, please contact the Company using the following contact information for assistance.
- Kazuo Yamamoto
- President and CEO
2F Sumitomo-Fudosan-Korakuen Building,
1-4-1 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku,
Tokyo, 112-0002, Japan
TEL：03-3818-0610 Orthomedico Inc.
- Personal Information Inquiry Desk
（CEO/ President：Kazuo Yamamoto）
（Manager of personal information security：Sachiko Ouchi）